Midland Insurance Brokers has developed an insurance program tailored specifically for the distilling industry.
Some of the additional benefits that have been included in the program include:
- cover for stock losses resulting from spoilage, leakage and/or contamination. This is normally excluded under property claims
- stock cover automatically includes alcohol (many insurers separate alcohol under the burglary section and charge a higher premium)
- clearer basis of settlement for stock losses
- cover for excise duty where it cannot be recovered from the tax office after a loss
- discounts off standard premiums/rates
As you would be aware, many distilleries also perform other activities such as food and drink service, bar, tours, etc. The policy can also be extended to cover these and other additional occupations/activities if required.
Please call us on 1300 306 571 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation, free assessment of your insurance requirements and a competitive quote for your brewery.