Midland's relationship with the Interior Fitout Association (IFA) started in 1980 when we were appointed as the principal insurance broker to the group. To this day, we continue to be proud sponsors and supporters of the association.
Working in partnership with the IFA, we have been able to develop a range of policies that cater perfectly to the needs of their members.
These policies can include cover for:
- Property insurance - a broad cover for your buildings, machinery, contents, stock and business interruption.
- Public and product liability - covers your legal liability to the public arising out of your business operations and products.
- Management liability - protects privately owned companies and their directors against 'mismanagement' for losses sustained by third parties.
- Professional indemnity - covers a business against the ‘professional advice’ it provides when a third party suffers financial loss.
- Transport vehicles - covers transportation to and installation of your work on-site.
- Tools and equipment - while in transit and on work sites away from your premises.
- Contract works - covers building works for loss or damage during construction (e.g. theft, cyclones, storms, earthquakes, floods, fires).
- Marine transit - cover if the goods (e.g. building materials) you are importing or exporting are damaged, lost or stolen in transit by air, sea or land.